Had a busy few days again. 27th to 30th was the q1 review in office. So had no time for anything except attending & minuting meetings.
Attended dinners on all those days. 27th ,we were invited to Abhi's cousin's ( Namrata Bhabhi & Rajeev Bhaiya) house for dinner. They had customised the cuisine to our taste. So there was just Italian & Chinese cuisine & we had a good time. 28th was Abhi's friend Amit's birthdaY. So straight form the meeting we went to his house for dinner. 29th was the review dinner at office. Good wine with prawns......yum yum. Prawns are my fav food!! 30th we were invited to Kailash uncle's house for dinner where we stayed up till well past midnight. If I had not insisted, we might have even stayed over night. He had a new Karoke console connected to his TV. An awesome software & we had fun trying out our singing capabilities. Of course I failed miserably.
Sunday, i.e yesterday we saw Rock on!! What a fab movie...........like a 2nd version of Dil Chahta Hai. A must watch for everyone.
Also, I did a little bit of shopping. Bought a silk shirt from Wills Lifestyle(last day of sale) & picked up my first suit from our shop Amaze. Also, ordered a small diamond pendant from the jewellers. Made me very happy indeed. Rounded off the day out with a sumptuous meal at Pizza Hut!Came back home & saw "Maan Gaye Mughle Azam " on DVD. Watch it if u have nothing better to do. But does make u laugh at times.
Looking forward to a quiet week now.
6 years ago

7 comments:
Wow - clothes and jewellery shopping and movies! Not bad girl!
Yes, I guess it's good. At least gives me momentary pleasure.
that's exactly what happens to me. Super fun late nights on weekends after which I hope for a slow week at work ;)
Yes Chandni........gets to u at times. Seems like u r always running after something & in this race of making the most of the weekends, you end up getting really tired. Sometimes I wonder whether it's really worth it!!
what a week you have had!! very very cool!! :D
and so much shopping too!! too much ho gaya!!
have fun!
cheers!
abha
You have been a bust lady! I love the shopping high too :)
@mama mia- yes, looking forward to a quiet week now
@cherie- yes, so true :)
Post a Comment