Thursday, September 18, 2008

Surprises!

Saturday, the 14th was full of surprises.



The first surprise, and a very very pleasant one, was getting a call from Mama Mia Me A Mama? to her EO's Birthday Party. Since it was a Ben 10 theme & I had recently posted about Ansh's current absession with it, M4 could not help call us over. & what fun it was! An extremely well organised party I must say. We had a great time. Thanks M4. We should meet again.



The second surprise awaited me on my way home from the party. So my dear hubby calls me & informs me that we are having a party of our own at home & that his friends should start pouring in any time. I was given the task of bringing with me some cartons of juice for the cocktails. Such a sweetheart he is, isn't he?. He usually takes over the whole party planning & executing thing & I myself feel like a guest at the party......what luxury. Another reason why I love him so. The party was a hit. In fact every party which involves my husband's lovely cocktails is a hit with his friends. Most of the guys left their wives home except one. I had a good time having a couple of drinks & great conversation .

6 comments:

D said...

You met a blogger friend too? I'm never gonna meet anyone it seems :(

Monika said...

Know what, organise a bloggers meet in your town. A few are organising one in Kolkata this Sunday. Unfortunately i'll be out of the city.

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Wow! Two parties in one day! Like me! Tiring but fulfilling!

4handfulls said...

I bet you were tired after all that partying! Sounds fun though. My kids like Ben 10 too!

Monika said...

@M4- SO TRUE. :)

@Cherie-It was fun :)

Mama - Mia said...

wow!! what a day you had!! :)

many more such happening parties for ya!! :D

cheers!

abha