मेरा मुह सूजा हुआ है।
When I told my mom on Sunday about my swollen face, I realise that it was such a double meaning line.
So, with all the medicines I am taking , all in the wrong order, there has strangely been an improvement in the pain. So now, I have painless swelling. I guess the swelling has gone down too coz I went to a party (Gaurav, Gautam's sister's party) last night & no one made any comments. Either they were talking behind my back & did not have the heart to come & ask me or else they did not notice it.
I have a follow up appointment with the doctor today & we'll know whether any procedure needs to be done or not.
Sunday was relaxed due to my condition. I wanted to rest & take it slow. It made Abhi very very happy. He lazed around & slept the whole day. It was a pain to get dressed up for the evening party.
6 years ago

7 comments:
"muuh suja hua hai"..always has double meaning :)
my wishes for u, hope u recover soon..keep us updating.
@insane- sure. :) will do.
Awww...hope everything goes fin at the doctor's - fingers crossed.b Hugs.
@mystic-It's much better. Thanks. :)
Hey..you will be fine soon..Take care yaar
Aryan's mom
hope u get better soon..
Thoughts of dentists scare me :(
Thanks Chandni & Aryan's mom.
Post a Comment