Here is a tag I got from mystic margarita
The rules for the tag are:
RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
RULE #2 Tag 3 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?I wallow in self pity.
2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?A nice beautiful house with lots of open spaces
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?A certain someone who lives in my house & irritates me to no end!
4. What would you do with a billion dollars? Bail out some people from the debt trap they are in!!
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend? I am already married to him I think.
6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?Being loved by someone.
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?Forever , if the feelings are reciprocated.
8. If the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?Move on & be practical.
9. If you could root for one social cause, what would it be?Give a good life to children living below poverty line
10. What takes you down the fastest? Shrewdness.
11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?I have stopped thinking about it .
12. What’s your fear?Losing my loved ones.
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?Honest & Friendly
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?Married & Rich
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? Wish I could sleep some more.
16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who will you pick?The one who loves me more.
17. Would you give all in a relationship?Yes, I already have.
18. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?No. I won't . I may pretend to, but I won't be able to.
19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?In a relationship for sure.
.20. List of 3 people to tag: itching to write , our almost everyday blog, my amusing mind

4 comments:
hi! had already done this tag sometime ago- thanks!
@itchy- that's ok. I had a hard time tagging people coz I knew most of you have done it already. :)
How do you know for sure that the person that you have choosen loves you more than the other person
@anonymous- it's just a gut feeling I guess. I'e never had to choose, so I really do not ahve experience. :)
Post a Comment