I had just written a while back that Ansh loves to remind us to say "sweet dreams" before going to bed. Since the last few days he has been asking us not to say "sweet dreams" before bed. I think he has had a night-mare, so is afraid of all dreams. Maybe that he why he has started rearranging his Moons, Stars & Planets every night before going to bed. They occupy new positions every night.

Ansh's love with my laptop continues. He loves the dinosaur colouring book that I have on my PC & is fond of playing online games on fisher price website. If anyone has a good site that the kids enjoy for online , do let me know.
He has style. & he loves new stuff(who doesn't) like this new pair of goggles. It's so sweet to see him admiring himself in the mirror whenever he wears anything new
& Catching bubbles continues to be his eternal favourite game. :)

9 comments:
nice posts..good to know abt his daily life and way he blackmail u :)
he is sweet and cute...
Thanks insane.:)
:)
he is one cute kid!! more than Cubby i LOVE bubbles!! hehe!!
he is concentrating so much when on comp!! sahi hai!
cheers!
abha
@abha- :)
he is such a darling
@monika- yes he is. & I am partial. :)
Some good sites are
www.starfall.com this is a very good reading site.
www.nickjr.com
www.pbs.org
Thanks a ton Asaan. Neera had earlier recommended starfall & Ansh had a great time with it last night. I'll try trh other sites with him too.
:)
Post a Comment