Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Unreasonable!! Who, me?

Yesterday after I returned back home late at night. Ansh was away to a birthday party with his Chacha- Chachi. So we had a few hours to ourselves & so we rummaged through our vast collection of Movies & zeroed in on one of my hubby's favourite "Notting Hill". I too love this movie & had a good time watching it the n th time.

For those of you who have seen this movie, there is a scene where Julia is completely unreasonable & says lots of nasty thing to the poor guy. Abhi commented on how much I resembled her. Now, I could not let that pass , so I said that " Beautiful girls like us have a right to be unreasonable at times".............lol. Now, thinking about it, I want to laugh.

Yes, I am unreasonable at times. I have issues that sometimes get blown out of proporations. I have a bad temper ,though it's not too often that I lose iti, but these are things I have no control over. Abhi says that I don't try enough. I say I should probably see a psycho to sort out my issues. But, the good things is that Abhi is becoming more & more reasonable by the day. He says that he is trying to emulate the hero of "Notting Hill" in trying to control his anger & emotions. Usually when I am unreasonable about some things, Abhi is even more unreasonable. So, I am looking forward for things to change & if "Notting Hills" helps..........why not!! :)

9 comments:

Lijy said...

u are right.. we do have the right to be unreasonable at times..

so dont worry...

Monika said...

dont fret over it... we all have a right to be unreasonable at times

D said...

I really don't know anybody who's always reasonable! It would make you so boring.

Itchingtowrite said...

off course u r right

PG said...

you are so right, and i guess every body is unreasonable at some or the other point of time. And that's so good that you both talk about it.

Mama - Mia said...

yeah yeah!! why not! whatever works woman!! :)

cheers!

abha

Monika said...

Thanks Girls. Mkaes me feel so good that I am not the only one out there !! :)

4handfulls said...

No, you are not the only one :)

Monika said...

That sure helps Cherie :)