Saturday, September 20, 2008

When it rains, it pours.

So just after I got the Brilliant Weblog Award, I got this BFF Gold Card from D.



Thank you so much D. :) I feel so honoured & I am going to pass this on to :
mystic margarita
Chandni
Monika


& then Monika gave me this award which means so much.

Thanks dearie. I pass this on to all my blogger friends who come & visit this blog :)

Edited to Add :
Swati awarded me yet again with the BFF Gold Card . She said I am "A recent friend , but special". Thanks so much.
PG gave me the Million Dollar Friend award again . She said "It is a pleasure to read about her son Ansh and their everyday life and would love to forward this to her." Aw...that's sweet . Thanks .

10 comments:

~nm said...

Congratulations!! Great going girl!

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Yayyy! I can tell you're a great friend...it just comes shining through in your personality!

Congrats!

Monika said...

hey thanks a ton u are a sweetheart

PG said...

Yes, and it is still pouring...
there is something for you at my blog too :)

Mystic Margarita said...

Congratulations and thanks so much, Monika. I'm so honored and touched.

Swati said...

Awarded Again!

Mama - Mia said...

another award for ya! :)

cheers!

abha

Anonymous said...

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

thanks so much!

Aryan-Arjun said...

Wow you deserve it dear...
AM

Monika said...

Thanks so much. It makes me so happy. Really missing blogging coz I am on tour to B'lore. :(