Monday, September 15, 2008

My First Award! :)


Aww........I am so touched PG. Thank you so very much. This is my first award & I feel so very happy. It's been more than a year that I have been blogging but did not have any readers for a long long time. But as the readers started coming in, the purpose of having a blog had much more meaning. I love to share my everyday life with all you wonderful people out there.

This is what PG has written about me.

A wonderful, sensitive and loving mother of her loving son Ansh and a loving hubby. It is always a big pleasure to read about her Everyday Life every day! A beautiful blog with lively writings, which touch your heart too. I waysenvy her for the number of languages (mother tongue not included) she knows. Can write beautifully. So, you deserve it for sure!

You are a darling PG & you made my day. :)

Now coming back to the award. Here is what the award means:
The Brilliant Weblog Award- a prize given to sites and blogs that are smart and brilliant both in their content and their design. The purpose of the prize is to promote as many blogs as possible in the blogosphere. Here are the rules to follow:When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link back to them.Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing them that they have been awarded with the ‘Brilliant Weblog’ award.Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional) to.

Almost all the bloggers I read have already been awarded & here it goes again.

1)Ithching to write: She is always the first one to post every morning & my day begins with reading here posts. I love the humor with which she writes about her adorable sons Ojas & Tejas & other things in life.

2)Cherie: I have known her for almost four years now when my only son & her third son were born. We are part of a mommy group in yahoo & now we keep track of each other through our blogs. A wonderful woman with 4 adorable boys & a loving husband. It's always fun to read about the great adventures they have as a family on her blog.

3)mamma mia me a mamma: What do I say about her. She is the first virtual friend that I have met in person & I am as impressed with her in person as I was with her writings. A truly brilliant writer & a wonderful person. Her EO & YO are simple adorable. :)

4) NM : Though you may not know it nm, but you were the inspiration behind my blog. When ou shared Anirudh's blog with me on our mommy group in yahoo, I was so impressed that I decided to start my own. I love the blogs that you write. Love the way you write so simply.

5)mama mia- Abha, I know you have been awarded many time before & you so deserve another one. Whenever I read about any trip that you have been with Cubby & your family, I get transported & can relive the entire experience. You write so well & the pictures you share makes everything so real.

6)PG- I want to give this award right back to you for your honest writings. We need much more of you & Richie . :)

7) D- D, I think you are one of the most talented & thought provoking bloggers that I know . You pour your heart out in your blog & I love it!

8 comments:

The Reading Corner said...

thanks so much dearie!! will take it up!!

D said...

Thank ye, thank ye, thank ye :)

~nm said...

Thanks so much girl! Thanks a tonne!

Mama - Mia said...

awww!! :)

am very very thrilled! what a way to start your week!!! :D

thanx!!

hugs

abha

D said...

There's something waiting for you at my blog too!

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Oh Monika...the pleasure in having you and Ansh at the EO's party was all mine! Thank you for accepting my rather last minute invitation and coming to make myson's day so special.

As for the award, what can I say? I am so touched not just by the award, but with what you have to say! Thank you...really and truly!

And I look forward to getting together with you again soon!

4handfulls said...

Your're so sweet! I treasure our friendship too and love staying connected with you Monika!

Monika said...

congrats!!!