~ He loves to sit on my lap. If he sees me sitting down for any reason , he would automatically rush to sit on my lap.
~He still thinks that a kiss can make the pain go away
~He still needs to be fed. Self feeding is something he never got around to learning
~He thinks he can become multiple things when he grows up- from a doctor to a cobbler
~He believes me when I say that keeping the door open when A.C is switched on will make the government take the lights aways
~He thinks all of us keep increasing in height. So when I tell him to finish his food so that he can become big, he tells me the same thing. Then as an afterthought, he would say that if I eat well I would be able to reach the fan. :)
~ While playing hide & seek he thinks that if he cannot see anyone, no one else can see him too. So at times, he would just hide his face under the curtains & think that no one can see him. Sometimes we would say" We can see Ansh's feet from under the curtains, but where is the rest of Ansh" & we will hear squeals of laughter .
6 years ago

19 comments:
how cute is that!!!
And even if he were to reach the fan one day in height, he'll still be ur baby :)
adorable :) A great site is www.starfall.com
oops that was meant for the previous post :)
this is so refreshing Monika :) Ansh is a darling!
@Chandni- yes. :)
@Neera- Thanks. Will go check out this website.
Aww..sho sweet!!
@nm-they really melt our hearts, don't they! :)
many more years of innocnece and love! :)
this was a beautiful post Monika!
cheers!
abha
@abha- Thanks Abha .:)
I need to reach you...ASAP. Do you have an e-mail id? Mine is bchattdutt@gmail.com...please mail me your number and then I will call you!
Thanks!
PS -- Urgent!!
cho chweet... and he will be ur baby forever trust me thats how moms are ;-)
@Mamma mia! Me a mamma- mailed !!
@monika- so true :)
He'll always be your little baby. And when he's not doing all of this, he'll do some other cuter stuff!
@d- so true :)
Another good post..well wish i cud be the child again :)
@insane- we cann wish that :) I guess we relive our bachpan with our kids.
Cute post. These days fly so fast, soon he will actually be almost as tall as the fan!
Lol @wants to be a cobbler :) My daughter wanted to be a tile cleaner.
Awww...little boys are so cute..Eons back when my son was little we would do the same things...Enjoy the time Monika-- for very soon He will be a grown up-as tall as your fan!!
@IHM- Really? Tile cleaner sounds unique :)
@my space- Yes, & i get reminded of this song everytime, " don't want to close my eyes coz I don't want to miss a thing".
Post a Comment