Saturday, September 6, 2008

Big 5

Here's the tag that has come to me via D.

The tag: What you have to do is simple: Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given : family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like. Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.

I recently wrote a post about my Dad. I guess that is perhaps the only one I can think of when it comes to family

I have hardly written about my friends & I don't have much to write about. This post is just about spending time with friends but sort of sums it all.

Myself. This is the most difficult.This blog is everything about me but then I have not written much about the "real me" in a post. There are just incidents here, like a diary. When I had just started blogging, I had written a short list of "wants" just for record.

My love. I did a post on my anniversary in Jan. Guess that gives a flavour.

A post about anything I like.....It's this place where I grew up. :)

And now I have to tag 5 more bloggers. The two new acquaintances I tag are: ..insane... and mamma mia me a mamma. Among the older ones, I tag Abha, Monika and Cherie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

nice posts..thx for the tag.will continoue the trend..

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Thank you Monika! Will do! Give me some time, I still have a tag to do from Abha!

Monika said...

@ insane- will look forwrad to your post.

@ mama mia- sure. take your time. :)

Monika said...

enjoyed reading all ur previous posts... and thanks for the tag will take up soon

Monika said...

@ monika- will look forward to it.

Mama - Mia said...

i shall do this soon enough i hope!! :)

cheers!

abha