Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Long Tiring Tour

I was out of Kolkata from 20th Sept till yesterday.A long , hectic & tiring tour to Bangalore. Intellectually very stimulating as I had to work in a team of people from different companies.
I feel so glad to be back home. Ansh did well while I was away. It was only yesterday when he knew that I will be back that he got sad & crabby. It was harder for me I think. I tried to keep all thoughts of home away so that I would not miss my 2 men much. Can't tell you the joy of picking a sleeping Ansh & giving him a big squeeze on my return. He promptly got up & wanted to go to our room to sleep with hiS Mummy & Papa.
I wished I had time to browse the streets of Bangalore. I did not get a spare minute all these days. It was only yesterday that I went to Indiranagar & spent a little time in a boutique called Zarah & bought a cute little purse for myself & then went to commercial street to buy some toys for Ansh & a T-shirt. Among the games was a Nemo puzzle that he solved last night & a sand art game that he loved.
It's been days since I have had a decent amount of sleep & I am looking forward to the 2nd Oct holiday & the Puja holidays. I have had all my favourite foods from pastas to biryanis, but now I am doubting whether they are really my favourites. Excesses of any good thing is bad!!

12 comments:

Indian Home Maker said...

I am first to comment :)
It's good for the two men to spend some quality time with each other without you :)
But I can imagine the feeling when you saw him on coming back :)

Monika said...

@IHM-Oh no, that is not what happens around here usually. Dh is as busy as ever. It's only the In laws who have to go the extra mile. I am so thankful for that. :)

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Yayyyy! You're back! Missed your posts and comments while you were away!

Now, with Puja's around the corner, let's meet up soon!

Monika said...

@M4- Yeah, I am glad to be back to my blog & hope that we get to meet up soon.
I hope your YO is better now & the cold has left him :)

~nm said...

Kabhi dilli ka bhi rukh karo. :)

4handfulls said...

So glad to have you back! I have missed your blog :)

Monika said...

@nm- looking for an opportunity. :)

@Cherie- & i am glad to be back too :)

Monika said...

good good... but hello u came to blore and didbnt even buzz me .... angry stares :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a nice trip, ur blog took me back to commercial street..i loved that place :)

i hope you must have enjoyed the climate of bangalore..good that you are back home :)

Monika said...

@monika- (embarrased look) was upto my neck in work :(

@insane- Yeah, it was a pleasant change & a far contrast to Indiranagar.

Mama - Mia said...

you came to bangalore and didnt even tell us??!! :(

glad you back home and Ansh fared well when you werent around!!

next time you come here, you betta make sure we catch up! :)

cheers!

abha

Monika said...

@Mama Mia- Next time, I'll surely look u all up. This tour was too packed. :)