Ok, so I am trying to get back to books again. A few weeks back when the fourth season of Desperate Housewives ended on my DVD , there was such a large vacuum in life. Yes, I did not know how to engage myself after putting Ansh to bed.
I started with a book that was catching dust in my shelf was quite a while, Chetan Bhagat's "One Night @ Call Centre". It was a decent read.
Then, from yesterday I started reading "The Kite Runner", & I had great difficulty in putting the book down. I read up Nine Chapters last night which resulted in my inability to get up on time today & Ansh had to go to school without his bath. Bad Mommy!!
6 years ago

10 comments:
Every time I hear someone reading this book, I hear such rave reviews that I am dying to read this book now.
The Kite Runner is so unputdownaable, it's okay if Ansh didn't bathe one morning!
kite runner is a brilliant book....
@nm- yes, it's time u went ahaed & got that book. :)
@d- yes, I guess so.
@ monika- yes, sure seems like it. Dying to back to it again tonight. Will not forget to set the alarm though for the morning this time.
ki pharak yaar, ek din nahi nahaaye toh!
i liked kite runner, but cudnt stand ONATCC! swore off Chetan Bhagat after that book! :p
cheers!
abha
@mama mia- sahi hai yaar. :)
ha ha ha ..happens with me too lot of times. Kite runner is so raw at times, written with amazing detail of the emotions too, the second one by Khaled Hosseini - A thousand Splendid Sons is equally good.All his characters stay with u for a long time.
Sorry, not Sons but Suns :)
lol, bad mommy
@Neera- Graet. So I'll grab the second book as soon as I finish this one.
@burf- thanks for dropping in.
Post a Comment