Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Aa Gaya Noddy!!

This Sunday, there was a Noddy Show in town in Science City Auditorium & how could we miss it. Noddy is one of Ansh's favourites. The show was at 2 & luckily Ansh's cousin Armaan and his bua Ambika was also going. So we teamed up & went together.Armaan is 4 months older than Ansh & they bond very well. They were in the same Montessori which helps. :)
Ansh was very excited about the show & even carried his "Rakhi" Noddy with him & kept asking me "Kya Noddy Zinda Hoga". I know, wrong choice of words, but he could not believe that he would see Noddy in flesh & blood. :)

The show was great. Money's worth. Yes, tickets were expensive (Rs500each), but we did not regret it at the end of it. During the show, there was a lot of interaction with kids. So kids had to jump , clap sway, do a chicken dance etc. It was a whole lot of fun.

There were stalls selling all kinds of Noddy goodies. We got the kids Noddy T-shirts in which they looked really cute. They posed in Noddy's car & got themselves Noddy Tattoos.

They were famished after the show & enjoyed their popcorn & pepsi.

Thereafter we went around the Science City. I had not brought Ansh here ever, so I wanted to take him around. Abhi of course was being lazy & wanted to go home for his Sunday siesta. But then he agreed & in fact enjoyed himself. I could see him getting emotional seeing how much fun Ansh & Armaan were having at the park.
So we rode the cable car, went on a monorail cycle, took a toy train ride & did a lot of running around.Cable car was really fun. The boys felt like birds flying the sky.



The monorail cycle had the boys in splits coz Abhi was banging their car with ours & that was so much fun for them.

The toy train ride was the last ride & by then the boys were tired. Ansh & Armaan are great together. I wish we can get them together more often. The last picture summarises the fun we had.

Ansh was still not satisfied & kept saying that he wanted to go to Nicco Park also. Phew, are these kids never satisfied? So after a fun day we went home with an unhappy toddler who wanted to have more!
A great day spent nonetheless.
Thanks Noddy!!

14 comments:

Monika said...

so cute.... i have heard abt the noddy show here also... waiting for my little one to grow up so that i can take him to all these places :) :)

D said...

Wow, that looks like a great show! I'd love to go for it myself, can't imagine how much the kids would have loved it!

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

WOW! Sounds like a super-duper show! I can't believe I didn't know about it!

My poor boys! They would have loved it! Any idea if it's happening again?

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Anwin from the indiblogger team. I was wondering if you will be there at the kolkata bloggers meet on Sep 21. It would be great to meet you and other bloggers from Kolkata.

More details and to sign up visit http://www.indiblogger.in/bloggermeet.php?id=14

Cheers,
Anwin (Indiblogger)

Monika said...

@monika- Yes, they have been goign around teh country & I am sure they'll be bcak again when your little one grows up. :)

@d-they sure did love it!

@M4- Aww.....I am feeling so very guilty. I should have told you. It was all over the papers, so I thought that everbody knew. I'll keep you informed if anything else happens. Promise!

Monika said...

@Anwin- I am feeling so bad that this is happening when I'll be away. I'll be out of town from 20th to 29th :(

PG said...

wow! sounds like a lot of fun!

4handfulls said...

Looks like it was a fun day! What a great mom you are!

Neera said...

Wow I love posts about fun outings and this one was too good ..great pictures. So glad all of u had so much fun :)

Monika said...

PG, Neera , CHerie- thanks :)

Mama - Mia said...

wow!! what a day monika!!! i got tired and happy reading about it!! :D

they are looking adorable in their noddy tees! and you are looking as gorgeous as ever in saree and at the outing!! :)

cheers!

abha

Monika said...

@Abha- you gave me credit wrongly. That's a salwar kameez. Can't think of wearing a saree on an outing, though i wish someday I'll be comfortable enough.
Kids had a great time. I love their tees too :)

Anonymous said...

whao...nice to see so much fun happening in ur life...

keep rockn :)

Monika said...

@insane- thanks :)