Ansh was super jealous when I was picking up Pari yesterday & his eyes were filling with tears. But he was excited too. He kept bringing toys for her & piling in our room(especially things that he did not like......lol)He also washed his old tub for Pari & made it ready.
I gave Pari Chandi ki payals & a dress. We also gave her Ansh's pram.They were so happy. Yesterday even Himanshu,Thomo & Amit came over later & we had a nice time together. It cud have lasted for a longer time if we did not have to go to Mickey's(Bablu Chach's Bhatiji)wedding in Salt Lake.
So, in one single day we sort of met all our close friends.....of course they were all Abhi's friends , but now, they have become as much my friends as his. There are some like Giri, with whom I can even share the issues that I may not like to discuss with Abhi at times.......they are the ones who talk to Abhi when I am mad at him about something & patch things up for us.
Love the bond we have! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment