~ I have given the right to a lot of people to hurt me. People for whom I do not matter at all but who matter a lot to me. Why is it that I crave for so much more from the insensitive? No one can hurt u if u don't allow them to.
~ Today a dear one asked "What's so special about you?". Well, everything is special about me. Just the fact that I am emotional about your point of view is what is special about me. I am special & just because u say otherwise does not change a thing!!
~The fact that I had to reconfirm the fact that you said what you said , is what is special about me. The fact that I thought that u were incapable of such a question, is what is special about me!! ~When u r in trouble, u look to me to support u & I do give that to you, without asking questions. That's what is special about me!!
~When all the others u r pitting me against increase & multiply your woes , I subtract & divide them. I just wished u could get this simple mathematics right!!
6 years ago

17 comments:
hugs Monika.
hope things are going alright for you...
and always remember to know you are indeed special! :)
@Mama-Mia- Thanks. I sure do realise that :)
why hang around people who
deflate / demoralise you??
no choice is it? then ignore them!!
for all that u said and much more which cant be said... U ARE SPECIAL AND WILL ALWAYS BE...
lots of love and hugs
@Art- No choice. :(
@Sue-:(
@Monika- I know I do a lot more for them than is required! I do deserve more than they give me in return!!
Monika I totally understand what u mean but then U are a much better person than they are right?
I so found my thoughts being put down in words here. I no longer care to change those people. Am tired trying to show them am right, am gud, I care for them. Now, I think I have better work to do in life.
@Monika :)
@Swaram- Damn right! Love your attitude.
every body is special in some way.
You also need to understand what is special about the other person. Retrospect and think have you done or said any thing that you shouldn't have to the dear ones.
I could have also told you that you are special and indeed you are, but that is not the point.
You want to be special for the dear ones and being special to yourself or to me or to rest of the world doesn't matter. U think u r special they think they are special but who thinks that all of us together are special.
Happy anni.. have a blast and always be happy and keep on your lovely smile.
@ Anonymous - It's nice to get a different perspective.
>you done or said any thing that you shouldn't have to the dear ones.
-No, not at all
>You want to be special for the dear ones and being special to yourself or to me or to rest of the world doesn't matter
-I think being special to yourself matter the world. It's all about self-worth. When people put u down , u need to repeat to yourself that u r special or else they will break your spirit.
- Thanks for the anniversary wishes. :)
hey when is ur annivesary? lots of wishes to u both
You ARE special! ANd you should know it! Don't let anyone take it away from you!
I know what you are going through...I go through it myself. Whenever you feel down, just repeat the title of this post to yourself like a mantra...you can also give me a call whenever you want!
Hugs!
@Monika- It was yesterday & we had a great day.
@M4- I know M4. You are just a call away. I feel special because of friends like you.
I disagree with the first anonymous.
Don't always blame yourself either! Women are being asked to do that all the time!
I think it's good to remind ourselves that we are special and we need only our own word for that :)
Some people are 'feel good people' some others ask "What's so special about you?"
... it's them not you ...
You ARE as special as YOU, truly believe you are.
Hugs,
Second Anonymous ;P
@Second Anonymous - Agree with u 100% :)
you write beautifully. Peace :)
@lilifern- Thanks :) No one has said that abt my writing before.
Post a Comment