Saturday, January 31, 2009

Anniversary celebrations


On 28th impromptu we decided to host our anniversary party at home & with MIL's help managed to pull it off very well. Had a great time. We just called very few friends & so it was manageable.
I could not take the day off unfortunately.I was so thankful for my MIL for arranging everything at such short notice.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

D said...

I love impromptu parties! And none of my parties would be a success without my MIL!

Swaram said...

May your relationships stay as sweet for ever and ever :)

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Sounds like a blast. And I LOVE your suit. You're looking gorgeous as always, Monika!

Monika said...

@D- Really? We have lots in common

@Swaram- Thanks dearie.:)

@M4- Thanks. That's from one of my guilty shopping trips - http://pourmyheart.blogspot.com/2008/11/gulity.html

Mama - Mia said...

:)

nice n nice all the way! and you are looking stunning as always! :)

cheers!

abha

Monika said...

@Mama-Mia- Thanks :)