After we got the happy news,
Mumma: Ansh, we will have 2 babies in the family. One of N Mama & one of G Mama.
Ansh(after thinking for a while): N Mama should have a baby boy & G Mama should have a baby girl so that they both can marry when they grow up.
Mumma: Then what about you?
Ansh: I can marry any girl in my class.
Mumma: We'll have to think about names for both babies.
Ansh: I'll keep the names, Lola & Loli.
Mumma: (while stealing glances with hubby): What if we have a baby?
Ansh: That'll be nice.
Mumma: Where will the baby sleep?
Ansh: I'll shift a little & make space for the baby.
All this while Papa is a silent spectator of the conversation.
Papa:(Out of the blue caresses Mumma's cheek) Let's have a baby, Mumma.
Mumma is shell shocked!! She cannot digest the news & keeps chatting up with Ansh as if nothing has been said. It's only later that she's able to gather her senses & realise what has just happened.
To hell with all the old wive's tales about not sharing all this news till u r actually pregnant & in the 2nd trimester. I am super happy & I want to declare it!!
Now we'll see how long it takes.
6 years ago

10 comments:
Ooooooh, I'm already feeling excited! Best of luck Monika.
How exciting!
i am so excited for u too :) all the best
praying for u :)
@D- Thanks :)
@Cherie- Yes.
@Monika- Thanks
Such a sweet incident
All the best and give us the good news fast!!!
Gr8 news Monika. So happy for u :) Waiting to hear the update soon .
@Nm & Swaram- Might be a long wait. I was juts reaing up that chances of conceving drop drastically after 30.
AWWW! My heart just lurched whn I read this! COuld you guys be any sweeter or any more romantic?
Cheers to you both! And may it happen sooooon!
Now get to it already!
hehe! oh well i have been declaring my intentions as soon as we had Cubby! so dontcha worry! :)
all the best nad have fun!! :)
cheers!
abha
@M4-Thanks for the help u provided in clearing my thoughts.
@Mama-Mia-:)
Post a Comment