Thursday, January 8, 2009

So full of love

Yesterday was Ansh's 2nd booster immunization. It's been a while, (almost a year), since he got his last vaccine. Hubby tried to prepare his beforehand, but till the last minute, Ansh kept repeating that he does not want an injection. My poor baby. I had to hold him tight while doc struggled with the vaccine & Ansh whispered in my ears that he needs me to keep holding him the same way. So after it was all over we kept hugging for a long while & I had this immense feeling of love for my little boy. Of course, we all love our children all the time but then there are some moments when u feel that ur heart will just burst from all the love. These moments come at unexpected times & I am sure all of us mothers cherish them so much.

While returning home Abhi spotted this way side dosa joint & at the spur of the moment he decided that he wanted to have his dinner there. We were ushered into a small private upstairs eating area. I was uncomfortable about the hygiene factor but the dosa & uttapam was not bad at all & I quite enjoyed it. Ansh completely enjoyed his Sprite. That's the only thing he took. So it was a nice little dinner.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

I know about hose heart-bursting moments of love. They are moments of sweet pain and joy!

Hope Ansh is better now!

Monika said...

Oh yes, he just cried for a while & was back to his normal self soon

Artnavy said...

hey i forgot all about immunization- need to look at the charts agin....

Mama - Mia said...

:)

thats so sweet! and arent impromptu plans a lot of fun?!

cheers!

abha

Monika said...

@Art- Ansh's was due in Dec & I completely fogot abt it but I had this nagging feeling that I was missing out on something which made me check his file.

@Mama Mia- Oh yes. More so when it happens mid week :)

Monika said...

awwwwww... so sweet these are moments which make u proud of life...

and these small joints are really good at times :)

Lijy said...

Oh.. i know those moments. And I do cherish and love them. Its one of the blessing of beeing a mother.

And I have to thank you for the award you gave me almost a month ago. I know its a little late, but never late than better :)

Hope you and your family are having a rocking new year.

Loads of love to Ansh.

Monika said...

@Monika- Yes & I wish we all have any more of those.

@Lijy- Welcome back :)