Since Mummy Papa are here, we have been going out a lot & showing them the new malls eateries that have come up in Kolkata.Ate at KFC & Fire & Ice.:)
Went to see Slumdog Millionare yestrday. Very nice movie & certainly worth the hype.:)
Myself & Mommy got our facials done & we both are glowing. :)
Planning to visit South City Mall today & then maybe Manisquare tomorrow.:)
We've been doing a lot of cosying up & chit chatting. :)
But it's not been all goody goody.
Lost my temper with Ansh yesterday. :(
Was disappointed at FIL for donating all of Ansh's things that I had kept aside for my second baby without even asking me.Counldn't keep off the tears. It seemed as if a part of me had been given away. :(
6 years ago

12 comments:
I'm really peeved with your FIL right now. Not done!
I guess he thought we were done & not planning another one. The timing was all wrong. Just days after we decided.
oh.. i know how you feel. Even i am saving jason's good clothes for the second one.
just think in this way... you would get to buy the latest in fashion then.
I know poor joke, just trying to lift up your spirits :(
@Lijy- It was not clothes. It was his crib, his pram, his high chair & his beoved slide. :(
awesome! when parents come, its so much fun!
And hey while I know how upsetting it is, just make new memories with new stuff :)
*hugs*
Did you take it up with your FIL why he did that?
Rather thoughtless of him
have ur hubby talk to ur FIL if u cant otherwise... this is certainly not done
@Art & Monika- Hubby did manage to rescue a couple of things. He though felt that I was making a big deal out of it. Have not yet had a heart to heart with him abt it.
@ Chandni- Love the positivity of your comment. :)
Donating baby things are momma's decision. Even if he thinks you are done!
Dee
@Dee- That's what I felt too.
oh well! look at it this way! least it went for a good cause and some child somehwere is gonna be very happy and thankful! :)
hugs
abha
@Mama-Mia- U r right abt that :)
Post a Comment