So the present economic crisis lead to another crisis. Our felicitation for TBEM was moved from Guongzhou to Golmuri,Jamshedpur. So I was there on Saturday night, sad on losing my coveted foreign holiday. But I did get a gift voucher which I am going to enjoy :)
Sunday, I was back in town & spent the day unpacking my bags , a week after returning from vacation. Then went out to Varun's place for a dinner of Paw- Bhaji , Tomato Soup & Pulao.
6 years ago

8 comments:
U are awarded !
Aah well! A small trip is better than no trip, I always say!
recession is everywhere... and like M4 said some trip is better than no trip :)
That's quite a let down :( I hate how recession puts a spanner in all our works.
u were to go to china in this weather
u shld be happy it got changed
oh then again ur r from bhutan!!
@Swati- Thanks :)
@M4 & Monika- It was more of a chore than a trip. Sigh!!
@Art- I have never seen snowfall. I was just wishing that I would .
@D- Yes. :(
:)
well you had a vacation and offsite! much more than most people!!
enjaay!!
cheers!
abha
@ Mama- Mia- You r right. I crib too much ...lol.
Post a Comment