For the first time last Sunday I caught back to back shows in the theatre. Started Sunday morning with Jumbo & followed it up with "President is Coming". Such vastly different movies. Both nice :)
Went to a Kirtan the same day. Enjoyed a couple of Bhajans & ran off once they started Bhajans based on Hindi movie song tunes.
Saw 27 dresses one night on DVD. Nice :)
Had a vrat- "Sakat Chauth". Ate fruits the whole day & cleaned my system. Had a showdown with the family when I objected to someone touching my feet to take blessings after Puja when she otherwise does not exhibit an aota of respect or love through her actions.
Someone was very happy about attending a cousin's birthday where he collected a bag ful of return gifts & in the process cleaned up their place of tattered decorations & unused birthday caps.


11 comments:
26 dresses- need to look that up
am yet to see president is coming
he looks so thrilled in the snap
@Art- Did I say 26 dresses. That's a Typo. It was "27 dresses". I'll post a link. :)
Ansh seems so happy, touchwood.
I liked 27 dresses too! But then, I love chick-flicks!
aah.. that was a well rounded off week, and loved ur stance on not letting someone touch ur feet just for the heck of it.
@M4- Lol......Ansh si always happy when he gets things :)
@How do we know- Oh I hate all this "dikhawa". What's the point of all this when it is not from the heart.
27 dresses seems interesting... oh i watched president and loved it...
BTW where have u been, not dropped by from a long time
@Monika- Been busy with revies & workshops at work. Was missing u all :)
Iliked the post, every bit of it ;)
@pg- thanks :)
quite a full week, eh?!
even i wanna watch president is coming! pata nahi kab! :)
cheers!
abha
Mama Mia-Oh, almost every week is full & that's the way I like it :)
Post a Comment