Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yipeeee!!

जब भगवन देता है तोह छप्पर फाड़ कर........:)
After waiting for ages we'll have not 1 but 2 babies in our family this year. Both my bhabhis are expecting & we could not be happier.....& if we can add a 3rd one to that , ahmm (yes, hubby agrees) , I am sure my mom will go bonkers :) She'll be 60 this November & she'll be a dadi twice over by then.

8 comments:

~nm said...

Congratulations! You will be double Bua!!

And all the best for your second one too! :D

Monika said...

Thanks nm & I guess this news helped Hubby in deciding what he wanted. :)

D said...

Pregnancies are infectious I think. Lol! Congratulations :)

Monika said...

@D- Is it spreading thru my bog now......??:)

Mama - Mia said...

wow!! congrats!!!!

and hubby agreed too!! a bigger WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get going already woman!! :)

cheers!

abha

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Oh YAYYYYYYYY!! Am so excited and thrilled for you!

So, ahem, get cracking girl! Why wait??

For your mom's 60th!! Cheers!

Monika said...

thats a lot of good news.... so happy for u :)

congrats bua ji....

and looking forward to hear the news from u soon

Monika said...

@Mama-Mia,M4,Monika- & now that we've decided I hope it happens fast :)