My Life , My thoughts, My family, My little guy
Aww... That's so sweet!Was just talking to a friend - I think this is Good MILs Month! We've all been experiencing it :)
awwww... so sweet... see special people deserve special deedshugs
What a touching gesture! I understand the tears!
Hi, Looks so lovely & Touching. Happy Anniversary to both of You.
that truly is a note to be cherished....many many wishes on your anniversary...:)
@D- Lol abt the Good Mil Month. Hope this continues for years :)@Monika-:)@M4-Yes, there is no other joy than crying out of happiness.@Devasena Hariharan -Thanks @Suma-Thanks & Welcome :)
:)these are moments to be chrished and remembered rather than the negative ones! :)what an awesome gift!hugsabha
@Mama-Mia- You r so right. :)
Aww..this was such a sweet gesture by your MIL. It shows that whatever she may say she loves you a lot!
That is so sweet!
@nm- I get such mixed signals from her but I cherish all the moments when she is nice to me. @Cherie- Yes. :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Aww... That's so sweet!
Was just talking to a friend - I think this is Good MILs Month! We've all been experiencing it :)
awwww... so sweet... see special people deserve special deeds
hugs
What a touching gesture! I understand the tears!
Hi, Looks so lovely & Touching. Happy Anniversary to both of You.
that truly is a note to be cherished....
many many wishes on your anniversary...:)
@D- Lol abt the Good Mil Month. Hope this continues for years :)
@Monika-:)
@M4-Yes, there is no other joy than crying out of happiness.
@Devasena Hariharan -Thanks
@Suma-Thanks & Welcome :)
:)
these are moments to be chrished and remembered rather than the negative ones! :)
what an awesome gift!
hugs
abha
@Mama-Mia- You r so right. :)
Aww..this was such a sweet gesture by your MIL. It shows that whatever she may say she loves you a lot!
That is so sweet!
@nm- I get such mixed signals from her but I cherish all the moments when she is nice to me.
@Cherie- Yes. :)
Post a Comment