Ghajini
We saw this movie on the day we got back to Kolkata. After a very long time, we went alone as a .We went the new multiplex in town CINEMAX. The movie was really good. As expected, Aamir Khan's acting was beyond words & his body was awesome. (still no match to John Abraham in Dostana ). I liked Asin. She looked so fresh & pretty. I did not like Jiah in Nishabd & neither did I like her much here.
Vanilla Sky- Tom Cruise, Pentelope Cruz & Cameron Diaz.
A very complicated movie. Required concentrated viewing & I do not enjoy these kind of movies too much. It was like a roller coaster of emotions & sci-fic all thrown together. I was amazed at the make up of Tom Cruise. I do not know how they made it possible but it was looking really authentic.The movie did not work for me.
6 years ago

2 comments:
oh! i hated Ghajini. it was like almost like a B-garde 80's bollywood movie, except that Aamir Khan didnt let it become totally that!
he was brilliant and yes, Asin is very plesant and did a good job! Jiah Khan was SO bad! she cant act to save her life!
i am glad i watched this movie with a really sasta ticket! hehe!
cheers!
abha
Lol abt the sasta ticket.
Post a Comment