Saturday, January 17, 2009

Chandni Chowk to China

Dekha hai Tune Kya Aaina??
What crap! Seriously. I hardly ever say that for a movie. When I pay Rs 250 to see a movie, I at least try to find some good in it to console my heart that the money was not wasted. But no, this movie was not even worth that little consolation!!
The movie was so incredibly silly. The kind of silly that does not make u laugh, it makes u cry.
Poor Akshaye. I quite like him. But what will an actor deliver if the director just messes up everything. Deepika looked nice , like always . But a pretty lady cannot help a movie like this.
Very poor show!
The only point where I actually laughed was a part where Akshye does the "Chura Ke Dil Mera, Goriya Chali" step.
Akshaye, we love u, but please be more careful about your selection of movies. "Singh is King" was still digestable. This one is beyond words!!

10 comments:

D said...

We've heard such bad reviews of the movie and are still going to watch it tomorrow ;)

We are known as Bollywood loyals!

Monika said...

Lol. You know I had this feeling abt the movie but I cud not deny hubby my company. He wud have gone even after seeing the reviews. He loves Akshaye

PG said...

Forgot to mention. That is a very good idea with not giving too many choices at breakfast. It does no good to the child either. I usually do not need to give any choice as he knows there are only two choices. Bread or müsli. The same applies to the topping for bread.

Monika said...

@PG- I completely know what u mean. Ansh's menu is pretty much fixed througout the day.

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Thanks so much for the warning. If any friends so much as suggest the movie, I'll throw one arm over my eyes, raise the other sky high and wave it around madly as if trying to communicate with the heavens and say, all Bollywood heroine style, "Nahhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiii!!" Yes, I can be pretty filmi too and that should serve as entertainment for my friends! ;p

By the way, thanks for all your comments...really missed you!

Monika said...

oh i so agree it was horrible and u know what i had bought tickets fr the paid preview... felt like hitting myself post that N slept thru the movie literally

the worst movie i have seen in a long long time it can be nominated for the worst movie category in like Oscars ;-)

Monika said...

@M4- lol.......i can picture u doing the "nahi" thing.....lol.

@Monika- Oh Oh, I feel for you. A paid preview!

Artnavy said...

we watched it too- yuck yuck
so much slap stick!!

Mama - Mia said...

oh! i heard just how bad it is! i mean i just about could manage SIK! but this one seems to be worth a miss!

thanks for saving my money!

cheers!

abha

Monika said...

@Artnavy & Mama Mia- You know what my husband says- Going by her track record,if only Katrina had been there, it wud have been a hit!!