awwwwww...that so sweet :) My nephew, when he wants to tel his mom things he doesn't want others to know, will hide in various places, even under bedcovers!:D
Monika, Such cute snaps..You look very pretty yaar..but, you look different in every snap(i mean, different in the other snaps that you've posted!) Kala Tika!
Hi Monika, Great to have you drop by my blog ... I too enjoyed your blog ... guess the mommy-baby story is the same everywhere :)... oh! the joys these babies bring to our lives ...
Hi A picture does really convey a 1000 messages!!1 lovely to see you caught in such a special moment with your son...stuff for great memeories!! ps; ..would be honoured if you could check out my space.
18 comments:
awwwwww...that so sweet :)
My nephew, when he wants to tel his mom things he doesn't want others to know, will hide in various places, even under bedcovers!:D
@Meira- Really? That's too sweet. How old is he?
Wow! Really sweet sweet sweet :)
Those natural expressions!
@Swaram- Yes, thanks to Abhi for capturing this
Awwww! This is not only adorable, but beautiful!
awwww
such such such adorable snaps... a big kala tikka
lovely pics
Monika,
Such cute snaps..You look very pretty yaar..but, you look different in every snap(i mean, different in the other snaps that you've posted!)
Kala Tika!
Hi Monika,
Great to have you drop by my blog ... I too enjoyed your blog ... guess the mommy-baby story is the same everywhere :)... oh! the joys these babies bring to our lives ...
@M4-Aww thanks.,
@Monika- Thankss
@Ramya S- I guess I keep doing my hair & make -up differently. That's why. Thanks :)
@Rajee-Thanks. & I am so lucky to have discovered your blog
Pregnancy makes you glow!!
very cute snaps and moments
@Art- Thanks Art.
cute :)
@Swati-Thanks :)
:)
awwwww! cuteness!!
@Abha- Thanka :)
Hi
A picture does really convey a 1000 messages!!1
lovely to see you caught in such a special moment with your son...stuff for great memeories!!
ps; ..would be honoured if you could check out my space.
oohh my my ..look how u r glowing :) I can't seem to decide who is looking cuter ..u or Ansh ..lovely picture post :)
@Anupama- Thanks :) & now I'm off to visit your blog.
@Neera- Aww......u r a sweetie.
Post a Comment