Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rewards of Motherhood

To see how Ansh's face lights up when he sees me after work. Still there are times when he comes running to me & hugs me real tight.

I can stare & stare & stare at him while he is sleeping & never get enough of it

How I can still manage to accommodate this 5 year old in my Godi

His sweet voice melts my heart.

His "I love you's" are the best words in the world.

His stories of school , skating classes, friends never cease to amaze me.

I can go on & on & on............

29 comments:

Swaram said...

Aww .. hugs to the mother-son duo :)

Meira said...

:)
why do they then grow up?

Meira said...

huh? where did you come from? i saw no comment when i was about to comment?:P

Swaram said...

I came from Hyderabad ROFL :D

;) ;)

Meira said...

rofl!

Swaram said...

Hyd meets Gurgaon :P Where is Kolkata ;)

Meira said...

Kolkatta madam...we're hogging your comment space:P

Monika said...

Lol........I love u two. You have a party going on here.

Meira said...

hehe...we seem to start wherever we get together :)
I really wonder what a riot we'l be once we meet :D

Monika said...

Both r invited to Kolkata. You can meet each other & the rest of us Kolkata bloggers. What fun, eh?

Meira said...

sure...I'd love to. TS was in Joka for 2 years, so hates the place:P
But I'd love to visit.

Swaram said...

Yes Meira! We will go hv a baby shower for Monu :)

N then we wil all go to Bhutan :)

Meira said...

rofl!
Bhutan :))

Monika: Sending you a request on gmail

Swaram said...

Me hd been there last in 2006 :P So, high time nw :P

Swaram said...

gtalk u mean ? Blocked for her :( :( :(

Meira said...

oh :(
:P so we chat on blogspot?:P

Swaram said...

Or she hs to changer her job :P ROFL :))

Me waiting for her maternity leave to chat with her ;)

Mama - Mia said...

:)

cute!

Swaram said...

OMG! What wil ppl think of us :P

Come to think of it, we both do hv gtalk Meira n still we r chatting here ;)

Atithi devo bhava :P

Meira said...

good idea. ok , now lets get out of here. Enough laughter for her , for a day :D

Monika said...

@Swaram & Meira - You guys are a riot. & now u have to give me the baby shower u promised. The other day MIL told me no baby shower for me this time coz it's my second baby. What utter rubbish I say!!

& u both r welcome to chat here anytime. At least I can particiapte a little.

Monika said...

@Abha- :)

Swaram said...

Oh :( We r here :) No worries :)

N thanks for the invite to chat ;)
Alag baat ki we hd already started though :P

D said...

You really are in mommy mode! Good, good! The hormones are doing the right stuff for you :)

Monika said...

awww the joys on motherhood are countless :)

and namesake they have a party going on every blog on

so does this awesomeness make ur prayers go weaker swaram and meira?

Swaram said...

Hey Monu [Oju Monu ;)]

Monika said...

@D- Yeah......lol. You got in spot on.

@Monika-Lol Monu

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Oh so, so, SOOOO perfect! Every word you've written rings true! The rewards are priceless!

Monika said...

@M4-yES :)