Monday, August 3, 2009

Update

It's amazing how people overwhelm us with their support in hours of need. We've been so touched by relatives & friends whose support means so much at this time. Papa's sisters have been our pillars of strength. One is flying down from Delhi today.
Papa is being difficult. He is behaving like a child who needs to be chided to eat his medicines & drink up his soup. Yesterday, I sat for half-an-hour to make him eat his medicines, but he still did not comply. I am not yet close enough to him to prod open his mouth & shove the pills in. I wish I could.
Abhi is on his way today to get him admitted for the Angio which will happen tomorrow.

10 comments:

Swaram said...

Its so nice to know there are ppl who can lend us support @ such times.God bless all of u n gud luck for the angio! Take care :)

Monika said...

@Swaram- Thanks & you know what, pouring out my feelings here makes me feel so light & the support of you all makes such a huge difference.

Monika said...

all the best monika... dont worry all will go well

Monika said...

@Monika- Everything went well Monika. Thank you so much for all the wishes :)

Swaram said...

Rightly said Monu .. it really feels so light when we share feelings here esp. when so many ppl hv become close to us na!

Swaram said...

Oops .. I made that a pet name for u too :P

Monika said...

@Swaram- & I LOVE THIS PET NAME. *MUUUAH*

workhard said...

i know what you mean..

after a while, adults start behaving like kids...

and what is with them not willing to take medicines..

my dad does it too..

Work from home

Monika said...

@workhard-Really? did u find any solutions?

workhard said...

Nope... they just act difficult..

Hmphhhhh!!!!!!!!!