My Life , My thoughts, My family, My little guy
They do speak volumes :) Happy happy family! *touchwood*
Thanks Swaram :)
Lovely!The EO got a Batman rakhi and the YO got a Noddy...you can imagine how thrilled they were!
@M4- Oh I can surely imagine :)
nice snaps... touchwoodojas just refused to put rakhi sigh
I like the rakhis:)n the pics .
@Monika-Aww..Ansh too refused last year. Wsa not in a good mood.....so.@Meira- Thanks :)
Wow! The second one is like Sudoku .. me likey! These kids cn hv real fun na :)
@Swaram- Yes Swaram. These days rakhi is just too much fun for kiddos
Post a Comment
9 comments:
They do speak volumes :) Happy happy family! *touchwood*
Thanks Swaram :)
Lovely!
The EO got a Batman rakhi and the YO got a Noddy...you can imagine how thrilled they were!
@M4- Oh I can surely imagine :)
nice snaps... touchwood
ojas just refused to put rakhi sigh
I like the rakhis:)
n the pics .
@Monika-Aww..Ansh too refused last year. Wsa not in a good mood.....so.
@Meira- Thanks :)
Wow! The second one is like Sudoku .. me likey! These kids cn hv real fun na :)
@Swaram- Yes Swaram. These days rakhi is just too much fun for kiddos
Post a Comment