Phone conversation with Ansh a while ago.
Ansh: वोह जो दादी हैं न, जो हमारे घर में 3rd floor पर रहती हैं, उन्होंने मुझे ज़बरदस्ती खाना खिलाया.
Mummy: आपने ख़ुद क्यों नही खाया?खाना नही खाओगे तोः बीमार पड़ जाओगे.
Ansh; बीमार तोः मैं अब हूँ. इतना खाना खिलाया की मेरा पेट दर्द हो गया।
6 years ago

13 comments:
rofl! That's a smart lad.
He's 5, isn't he? Adorable:)
@Meira- Yeah he is 5. I just wish I could remember & record all of his funny conversations.
ROFL :D He is so sweet n smart :)
Humour @ its best :P
Hugs to Ansh :)
@Swaram- He sure is. :)
Kids, I tell you! Can we never win?
@M4- Glad u can read Hindi :)
ROFL he is one smart dude and the logic is in place :)
LOL! Lesson for dadi, is it? :)
@Monika- Oh yes!!
@D- Poor Dadi. She is so frustrated with him.
hahahaha!
thats too cute!
@Abha :)
Hilarious!! :))))
@Neera- There kiddos come up with gems :)
Post a Comment