Hi Monika...thanks for stopping by my blog...hope my posts keep inspiring you and you find your green corner soon...will keep coming back to check your blog...
err....I still do that :P the plastic casing on most electronic items ( forgot the name...the ones which have burst on pressing) I totally love them :D
Onother fn activity that I recollect is breaking the bubbles of a bubble wrap...I still cant resist bursting the small plastic bubbles whenever i lay my hand on them...its fun ...have you/any body else have done it in recent past...
15 comments:
awwwwwww :)...i wish so..
@Anonymous- I so wanted to join in with him :)
wow mine is the first comment..!!i beat swaram..!!yay yay!!:)
@Anonymous-lol........u too?
Hi Monika...thanks for stopping by my blog...hope my posts keep inspiring you and you find your green corner soon...will keep coming back to check your blog...
http://theurbanbalcony.blogspot.com
err....I still do that :P
the plastic casing on most electronic items ( forgot the name...the ones which have burst on pressing) I totally love them :D
well, I;m before Swaram too :D
That looks like such fun!
Phew! So many ppl who wanna beat me @ this silly game :P
I so want to join Ansh Monu :)
we had a similiar scene with papers yesterday
@Swati- Lol.....we had another one with water on the carpet. Thta sure tested my patience.
@Swaram- I too wanted too but resisted.
@M4- The bits are under every piece of furniture.......lol. But he had a great time.
@Meira- Yeah I also love to do that!
Onother fn activity that I recollect is breaking the bubbles of a bubble wrap...I still cant resist bursting the small plastic bubbles whenever i lay my hand on them...its fun ...have you/any body else have done it in recent past...
@Ajay- Meira in the comment above also talked about it. I love it. I fight with my son to let me burst a few. :)
Oh wow!!!!
I love to break thermocol casing...
Web hosting india
@workhard- :) welcome.
Post a Comment