Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Janmashtami

This year Ansh was very excited for Janmashtami. Om my way back from work, I got him a clay Krishna & Ganesha & some fruits & veggies & he was so very excited. He made sure his Krishna got to sit along with the others on the coveted Puja table.
That's Abhi's uncle doing the Puja

Mummy helping Ansh with the Aarti.

Ansh could not make head or tail of the shlokas that his cousin Dadi was reading to him but he sat very still & listened to all of it.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Meira said...

Good.
My fil chanted shlokas and a story in telugu, n even I couldn't understand! I wasn't as quiet as Ansh though!

Monika said...

@Meira- lol.

Swaram said...

Hw sweet :) I liked the decorations :)

Monika said...

@Swaram- Thansk . That for coutsey Abhi

Monika said...

its heart warming to see them take interest in all this

Monika said...

@Monika- Oh yes it is. :)

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

I love Ansh's enthusiasm and interest. He looks totally enraptured!

Monika said...

@m4- Oh yes, he loved Pujas.