Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My phone is my best friend.

The phone calls from my son are getting pleasanter & more frequent by the day & I really love them & look forward to them everyday.
Today right after school, he gave me a call "Mumma, I got Rasna Fruit Plus today & am drinking it right now. Just wanted to let you know"
Then after an hour, I get another call" Mumma, there is a 4 year old girl named Khusboo living in the building next to ours. I met her today. Will you take me to her home in the evening so that we can invite her to meet our baby in January".

Aww......can he get any cuter!!

16 comments:

Swaram said...

He is indeed getting cuter day by day na :)

Invite her to c the baby in Jan :) hw sweet :)

Ask him if I am invited too Monu :)

Meira said...

aww so sweet :)
Yes, can I come over too?:)
My nephew had memorized his mother's no. so that he could call her a 100 times a day :D

Monika said...

@Swaram &Meira - Yes. He keeps talking abt the baby all the time. :) & sure u all r invited too. What fun it'll be if u all come. :)

Swaram said...

yes .. surprise visit ;)
Mail me ur address :P

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Really, the cuteness just keeps multiplying!

Monika said...

@Swaram- I will :) :) :)

@M4- Yes & every time he talks about "our" baby , my insides turn to mush.

Monika said...

and what abt me? and his little friend ojas :)

cute cuter cutest

Monika said...

@Monika-Sure.lol......we'll have such a party here then. :)

Iya said...

really cute..

Monika said...

@Iya- Thanks :)

Mama - Mia said...

thats just too sweet i tell ya!1

Monika said...

@Mama- Mia- It is na. :)

starry eyed said...

even I wanna see a lil' babyyyyy! And I love January babies (me n Div for example!!!)

Monika said...

@starry- Awww....u r most welcome & we can celebrate all birthdays together here :)

Trishna said...

Soo sweet!

Monika said...

Thanks Trishna & welcome here :)