Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's celebration time !!

When it rains , it pours.
Firstly, my FIL's Angio went fabulously. He is fine & there could be no better news. He'll be discharged in a couple of days & we all are breathing sighs of relief.
But no, God wanted to shower me today with more happiness. I've become a "Bua" today. My brother & bhabhi had a baby boy today morning. I still cannot stop my eyes from brimming over. Can't believe that my brother is now a father. It was a normal delivery thankfully. I spoke to my bhabhi right after the delivery when they were still stitching her up. I just can't wait to see the pictures of my little bubbles.
Today I realised how badly I wanted to be there, to hold Mahima's hands & revel in the first glimpse of the baby. I did not realise this earlier . Didn't know I'll miss being there so much. Made me strengthen my resolve to be with my other bhabhi & brother when she delivers in September.
Thank you God for making this day so special in every way!

8 comments:

Swaram said...

Aww .. may u have such joyous moments forever! Nice to know ur FIL is fine :)
The name Bubbles is so cute :)

Glad that all is fine! Congrats on becoming a bua :)

Monika said...

@Swaram- Oh Bubbles came out of no-where when I was composing this post. :) Thanks Swaram

D said...

Congratulations Monika! Fab news, both of them :) I hope your FIL is doing fine and that your bhabi and her baby are also well!

Monika said...

@D-Aww.Thanks D.

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Excellent news about your FIL and congratulations to the proud parents! And you too of course on your new found status of 'bua'!

May you always be showered with such blessings!

Swati said...

Congratulations!

Meira said...

oh thank goodness :)
and hey, congratulations , thats sweet :)

Monika said...

Thanks everyone :)