Friday, November 28, 2008

Power of Advertising!

When Ansh told me on a Saturday afternoon that he wanted to go to Mc Donald, I was very surprised. The last time we had gone to MC Donald was way back in July & I was pretty sure he did not remember it. So I asked him what did he want to do in Mc Doanld & pat came the reply , "I want the Ben 10 Toy from there". Ok, so, this was all the impact of advertising. Ansh got really hyper & I promised him a Mc Donald trip on Suday. Not that it pacified him one bit at that moment. Come Sunday, and Ansh had forgotten about his previous day's demand. But I hadn't. So we proceeded for lunch to Mc Donald in Mani Square Mall with our friends Giri & Shruti, their daugher Pari & cousin & had a fun time.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Did you get the Ben 10 toys? We went a week ago and all they had were Power Puff girls. You can imagine my EO's reaction!!

Monika said...

those are some good pics

Mama - Mia said...

what fun!!

and yup, most advertising is aimed at kids because without us realising, they are the decision makers! these pint sized kids! :D

cheers!

abha