OMG!I have similar snaps of the EO. And what's funnier is that my nephew pulled a stool into the loo, sat down and the two of them started 'reading' books in the loo together!!
BTW, can you imagine Ansh's reaction when he grows up and sees that you've posted this on your blog?
11 comments:
:) ha ha..
@lijy- :)
LOL
what is it with men and potty reading
too much i say!!
and art some owmne ahem like me read on potty too!
cheers!
abha
@Artnavy- Totally. & they influence us women too & get us addicted to it.
@mama-mia- me too. :)
aiyyo ..someone's gng to get angry with u for posting this pic when he grows up ;) Vansh does that too and his favorites are toy catalogs :)
@Neera- Yeah. I was in two minds abt posting this.......but then I thought, what the heck! :)
OMG!I have similar snaps of the EO. And what's funnier is that my nephew pulled a stool into the loo, sat down and the two of them started 'reading' books in the loo together!!
BTW, can you imagine Ansh's reaction when he grows up and sees that you've posted this on your blog?
@M4-Lol..... I have thought about it & I am sure he'll laugh about it.
Taking book to read in the loo together.......lol. Cool.
this is absolutely hilarious. I cant imagine how your kids gonna react when he sees this in due time!!
@Spontaneous Mini- I am sure he'll take it in good spirit.
Post a Comment