Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ansh's kitchen-dough creations

My baby hard at work

Another Ansh masterpiece.


This he made yesterday sitting outside the kitchen door & it makes him so happy when I click the pictures of his artwork.There are two butterflies with a little boy whose name is Ansh. I was so happy that he wrote his name too.

8 comments:

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Wow! Am so impressed!

Mama - Mia said...

wow! thats great work by Ansh!! :)

you go dude!!

tempts me to get some play dough for meself!! :D

cheers!

abha

Monika said...

Thanks girls. Ansh gets really creative with the dough & I just love it. :)

Lijy said...

impressive ansh :)

BTW, i read the "the mother" post just now.Very nice post.

I really wish to be like her, but instead I am so short tempered and impatient.Phew!!!

Monika said...

that was brilliant... give ansh a pat on the back and hug from me :)

Monika said...

@Lijy- Thanks. Regd the mother post, we all can only try.

@Monika aunty-Thanks aunty.I got your hug & pat from Mommy. :)

PG said...

wow! wonderful!

Monika said...

@PG- thanks :)