Friday, November 21, 2008

Manned.. er Womanned.

I womanned the stall of my company today & was very disappointed at the scanty footfall.

Then the horrible, smoky drive from the exhibition hall at science city to the office took it's toll!!
The pollution in this city (Kolkata) is getting worse by the day!

4 comments:

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Congrats and don't worry about the number of people who showed up. Pat yourself on the back for doing a phenomenal task!

And yes, I agree about the pollution in this city. The police really need to wake up and pull over cars/buses/truckas and all other vehicles that haven't gotten their emission controlled. If they won't then this city should do what Bangalore did a couple of years ago...use senior school children to pull these bums over, take down their car number and threaten to hand them over to the proper authorities if they don't do the needful!

Monika said...

@M4- Thanks:) & you are so right about the pollution. I like the idea of school children pulling over erran vehicles. This has got to end. I think getting the autos to accept LPG shuld be done immediately.

Mama - Mia said...

:)

hey you did something cool and interesting! :)foot falls isnt your prob naah! :)

and pollution seems to be getting very bad everywhere! :(

cheers!

abha

Monika said...

@Mama-mia- I had just wished to interact with some prospective customers coz I've never had the opportunity to be in the frontline.