"Real Mothers often have sticky floors, filthy ovens and happy kids."
I have to learn to accept this & stop getting stressed about it.
My room cannot be as spic & span as my MIL's or SIL's coz I have a 4 year old & if he is not allowed to sit on this SIL's bed , lest he spoils it, it's her loss.
6 years ago

9 comments:
abs agree with u on this 100%... and thats what i have learned in the past year (well almost) that we need to get priorities right and then lot go
i might have one week's pressed laundry piled up in a chair but I prefer to spend time with ojas after coming back home rather than fussing over it.... whoever doesnt like it so be it
@Monika-Yes but sometimes the stress of a joint familt gets to u !
Definitely! And anyway sweets, he's your kid not theirs. So let them have their clean rooms and tidy beds. You have Ansh!
oh! indeed loss is hers!! so just igore it! :)
my house is a mess.. lawyas! but id rather spend time with Cubby than have a perfect house!
have fun lady!
cheers!
abha
@D- You are so right!! :)
@mama-mia- I am glad Ansh is young enough to not feel bad about such incidents.
What a great quote! I love it!
Love that quote!
@M4 & CHERIE-Oh I love it too. :)
Post a Comment