Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My lucky day

Yesterday I was a little down the weather. Had been running to the loo throughout the day & was feeling really weak by evening. Told hubby when I reached home & also asked him to send me medicines & some coconut water if possible.
Hubby came home quite late. He told me that he had to go a long way off to look for the coconut water.I told him that it was not all that necessary. & he told me "I wanted to pamper you a little". Oh ! my heart completely melted.
Then, later in the night as we got down to watching Desperate Housewives which both of us really enjoy, he tells me "You know, even if I am alone at home, I just cannot get myself to watch this coz it's so much fun watching with you coz we can laugh together". Umm... it must be my lucky day yesterday.

7 comments:

Mama - Mia said...

lucky day indeed woman!! :)

arent these moments precious?!

just kal hi M said the same thing about watching Friends!! i wonder if he read your blog! :p

cheers!

abha

Monika said...

@Abha- Yes, precious certainly coz Hubby is not the expressive kind. :)

4handfulls said...

Awwww, that was so sweet of him!

Neera said...

glad u enjoyed ur lucky day. Hope u r feeling good now :)

I too cannot watch anything on TV without my spouse with me :)

Monika said...

@Cherie & Neera- Thanks girls :)

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Awww! This was really heart-meltingly lovely! It's these little things sometimes, more than the grand gestures that make a person feel wanted and cherished.

Wish you many more such moments!

PG said...

How sweet! :)