Yes, Ansh really does that & it has usually to do with food. Today morning he refused to have the pasta we made for him , though it had been prepared after taking his preference the previous night. So, i shouted at him, & he cried & made me feel miserable . Though, Ansh was OK in a little while & forgot abt the shouting after he was offered his favourite Act-2 popcorns instead of the pasta, I have been feeling bad throughout the day.
I just want to go home & give him a hug & say sorry. But I also know that whenever he does this again, I'll still shout & spoil my day.
Counting to 10 does not work for me, especially when there is never a single day when someone in the family or otherwise does not remind me about how thin Ansh looks & that I should take better care of him. I feel like just walking off. How dare they tell mothers whose entire lives revolve around their children that they should take better care of them.Instead of making blank statements, they should suggest what changes I can make to take better care of my family.
Is it just because we are working mothers & hence looked upon as less "caring"?
6 years ago

5 comments:
awwwww! its okie! some kids are thin when young!
i used to be super skinny till i reached like 8th std or something!
as long as he is active and healthy its cool!
cheers!
abha
awwwwwww.... dont worry too much... if he is active its fine
and abt other people just learn to ignore... ojas is just 8 months and i have learnt the lesson u cant listen to everything everyone says and till u do say they will kee saying something...
always remember the qoute "I don't know the key to happiness but the key to misery is certainly trying to keep everyone happy"
just chill and enjoy ur time with ansh... BTW have i told u that i love the name ansh......
@abha- yeah. thanks :)
@monika- Oh i love that quote. I'll remember that!
I ward off such remarks by saying "Pediatrician says he/she is fine and active". DOn't fret dear - definitely not something to lose ur sanity over! I am a SAHM and still keep hearing such comments everyday - i indulge the saamne waala by saying "U bet ..she is in the 2nd percentile for weight" (Jiya actually is :) and if they tell me acche se khilao I actually try them aap try kar lo ;)
Loved the other monika's quote
@neera- yeah, u r right. lol about "aap try kar lo". I shud use that pitch.
Thanks :)
Post a Comment