Friday, August 22, 2008

I love........

>the way Ansh smiles in the morning as he opens his eyes & wishes me good morning in a chirpy voice most days
>the way he always wants to sleep in the middle, to prevent his papa from even touching me.
>the way when his papa & me are sitting close, he'll somehow manage to wiggle in between
>the way he reminds us to say sweet dreams every night
>the way he still sometimes comes running to me after I return from work & gives me a big hug.
>the fact that whenever I say sorry for being mad at him , he immediately says"maine aapko maaf kiye", even though he is still mad at me
>the fact that he still misses me when I go to work & looks forward to Sundays when we'll be together the whole day
>Every Saturday he still wants to drop me off to work.

I know that these won't last for very long now. I already see that he is more occupied with playing & being with his frineds more & more every day. He is growing up.

8 comments:

Monika said...

so cute :) good that we guys are recording all these atleast we can recollect the moments later by reading

Monika said...

Yes, Monika & I wish I had started this earlier.

D said...

Giving your child space starts very eraly on, doesn't it?

Monika said...

Yes D. Read today's blog entry & u'll know what's bothering me. the posts are sort of related .

Swati said...

so very sweet !

Monika said...

Thanks Swati :)

PG said...

thta is such a sweet list. Goos you noted thm down now. We'll forget them soon er than later, such small pleasure, whic fill up our lives so much.

Mama - Mia said...

:)

he is adorable!! enjoy!!

cheers!

abha