Ansh is really into Arts & Crafts. So,
everyday , he spends some time painting/colouring & clay modelling. Now, for his clay modelling, we use ordinary kitchen dough, much to the dislike of the cook. But then I tell her that since Ansh does not eat chapattis(except one in a while), this is only his share of the dough that he takes.
Ansh has really mastered the Clay modelling art now & can make various things. This is a "man" he made on Saturday evening & those are his tools of the top right hand corner....it's a medicine cap & a tiffin clutch. I have a little artist on my hands here :)
7 comments:
Tagged you! Pick it here
And hey, this was a really cute thing made by Ansh. What I liked especially was that he made it with trinkets using his own imagination.
Thanks nm . Did the tag :)
Very creative!
very very cool!!
cheers!
abha
D & Abha- Thanks Ladies :)
wow! a smart boy you have there for sure!
Post a Comment