Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Zombie!

I've just slept a couple of hours each of these previous 2 nights.There may be a motley of reasons & I don't know which one is keeping me awake
> The baby kicking.
>Frequent need to go to the loo
>Hunger Pangs & Dry throat syndrome
or is it
> the visiting relatives who are sleeping in my bedroom with me instead of my husband.
> due to the times that the disjointed family is forced to spend together due to the visiting relatives .
Whatever it is, I am totally smashed out. Any tips on how I can get my mind to relax enough to catch a few winks??

3 comments:

Swaram said...

Oops! Hw cn they nt c that u need some sleep dear :(
Pls take care and catch up with that sleep :)
Tell them u r extremely tired and go to sleep early. May be u cn catch up with some before they enter the room!

Sandhya said...

Oh Oh....so many valid reasons for not getting into a deep slumber! My warm hugs to you!

New look?? Nice....

Monika said...

@Swaram- Aww they are sweethearts. It was my mind playing tricks on me!

@Sandhya- Yes, I had got bored of the previous one & got this one back. :)