Monday, November 23, 2009

Happiness & Sadness Coexist

What I realised is that even after years, there are some things that can pain you beyond words. Incidents, just thinking of which, your eyes can feel the sting of tears, remain so alive in your psyche & you can feel the same emotions so strongly even after so many years.
Some people can never be forgiven. Some burdens you have to carry life-long.

But, I had a great weekend!! Saw Kurbaan, did heavy duty shopping, spent time with family & friends.........what an amazing weekend!!

6 comments:

Swati said...

hmmm..so true

Good to know you had nice weekend

Swaram said...

Hmm true!
Glad u hd a gr8 weekend :) Cheers to many more :)

Monika said...

yes yes yes !!!

hugs girl

so what all did u shop?

4handfulls said...

Sad but true.

R's Mom said...

Hugs to you for whatever that was written for...Kurbaan...how was it???

Monika said...

@Monika- Jewellery & Ansh's clothes. :)

@R's Mom- I liked it. Very intense & great performances.

@Swati,Swaram,Cherie- Well, we need to just remember the happy times isn't it?