Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy.


Today Mom turned 60. It's such a big milestone & none of us kids are around to make this day special for her. I am missing her so much today.

13 comments:

Swaram said...

Many more happy returns of the day to Aunty :)

Thatz a lovely pic Monu :) Ur call must have made it really special for her :) Ansh's wishes would hv made her really happy na :)

Monika said...

@Swaram- You know she did what only a mother can do, gave me a call herself in the morning. :)

Swaram said...

Oh that ws so sweet :) U r rt :) Only Moms cn do that :)

Monika said...

@D- Thanks :)

R's Mom said...

Happy Birthday to Aunty...I hope you guys can all meet up soon and give her a belated bday party :) BTW...Can you give me your email id. I will let you know my plans of coming to Cal..and we can meet up..only thing..when exactly are you due..because I am coming end of December...24th and beyond...

Monika said...

@R's Mom- It's monika1610@gmail.com.
I am due 23rd Jan, so plenty of time, hopefulle :)

Swati said...

happy birthday to your mom

Sandhya said...

Many many happy returns of the day to Aunty ji!

Its such a cute photo!

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Awww! I can imagine how much you must be feeling! And yes, mothers know and understand all :)

My heartiest wishes go out to her and I hope she gets to celebrate her next birthday with ALL her grandchildren! :)

Indian on Hudson said...

I know what it's like to miss parents' birthdays, of being with them and celebrating it together :)

Very cute pic, btw :)

Monika said...

@Swati,Sandhya,M4,Angel Dust- Thanks All :)

Mystic Margarita said...

Belated birthday wishes to Aunty. This is a lovely picture of the two of you, Mon.

Monika said...

@Mystic-Thankee & we've been missing you.