We celebrated Children's' Day like a birthday. We cut a cake for Chacha Nehru in the evening. That was the only thing Ansh demanded. We sang the birthday song too & Ansh enjoyed cutting the cake.
We took the celebrations forward to Sunday & took Ansh & Pari to the Zoo. Ansh agreed to go only when we promised to take him to Forum thereafter to Timezone. But once there, he thoroughly enjoyed himself. I was so relieved.
It was a bit too hectic for my pregnant self. I somehow managed but swore off such hectic physical activities for the time being. I had swollen fingers by the end of it & just wanted to have a bed to crash into. But I guess it was well worth it coz the kids enjoyed so much.
We just kept our tour limited to the elephants, big cats & giraffe enclosures. Only wish the weather was a bit better. It does not feel like November at all. The papers say it's a good 8 degrees above normal. Phew!!


15 comments:
Wow! Thatz such a nice idea to celebrate Children's day with a cake :) Cheers Monu :) Loved it :) Ansh looks so happy too :)
And its so nice to know he enjoyed the zoo .. u must be so relieved na :)
Take rest dear and hv a nice time :)
Aww Swaram, You are always the fuirst to comment as a ruitual on my blog. I'll really miss you the day you don't :)
Aww .. n I hope I always will ;) Am figuring ways to do it when I go on vacation ;) ;) Any pointers :P
@Swaram- You are excused on vacation..lol. Take a "TOTAL" break , ok.
wow ..he looks so adorable and you look pretty as ever :)
@Swati-Aww thanks. That's Ansh's "click me" expression.
Kala Tika both on yours and Ansh's pics...both of you guys look so cute :) And what a great cake..can I get a bit of it when I am in Cal???? :)
@R's Mom- Aww Thanks. But let me tell you, we did not gte the cake we wanted & this one was arranged in a hurry coz we had promised Ansh. But you come & I'll get you the best cake in Kolkata.
Looking radiant, dear!
And am glad the kids enjoyed themselves. That's what Children's Day is for...and Sundays too!
Get plenty of rest and do as much as your body allows!
@M4- Thanks dear. I wsa so happy to see Ansh run from cage to another. The excitement was infectious.
Wow...what a nice way to celebrate children's day! Wish I had done something similar for Appu.
U look adorable Monika....love the pregnant tummy!
@Sandhya- Thanks. The cake was entirely Ansh's idea :)
Awww... you look so pretty! *Touch wood*
@D- thanks :)
Post a Comment