Friday, November 6, 2009

My two boys...& another tukda of my heart

While I was away, both the boys managed well. In fact, contrary to my expectations, Ansh managed much better than his dad. His dad may look like one very tough guy but in reality he is such a softie from inside. He was so romantic on the phone that he made my heart swell.........with song dedications & romantic facebook messages, he floored me while I was away. He even came to pick me up at the airport in the middle of his work day.

I could not pick anything for Ansh due to my hectic schedule. So from the airport , we went to City Centre to get for him his special pencil box, eraser, shaprner & colours. I waited till he returned from school & after loads of huggies & kisses , I reluctantly marched off to work.

The best thing about the trip was of course the 2 evenings that I got to spend with my brother , bhabhi & Vihaan in Pune.

Here's Vihaan & Me :). I love this pic.



10 comments:

Swaram said...

Kudos to Ansh Monu :)
N, that love over FB and phone - sounds so so romantic :) Reminds me of the courtship days which were full of these ;)

Lovely pic Monu :) Vihaan is telling u something in his own language :) God bless u all :)

Monika said...

@Swaram- Yes, Ansh has really grown up. He is one very strong boy.

D said...

I love this pic too :)

Monika said...

@D- Yes, & I had no idea when this wsa clicked by Swati, my bhabhi.

Sandhya said...

Welcome back Monika. The pic is lovely!

Monika said...

@Sandhya- Thanks :)

~nm said...

This is definitely a very precious picture.

Monika said...

@nm- It sure is . Thanks :)

Swati said...

precious pic ..i saw on the reader and thought i missed the big news ..good that I did not ..when are you due ?

Swati is your bhabhi's name as well :)

Monika said...

@Swati- Oh I am still 2.5 months away. Due Jan 23. Yes, Swati is my bhabhi's name too & she is a darling