Thursday, November 5, 2009

Back; not with a bang.

So, I am back in 1 piece from a hectic tour of Pune, Mumbai & UK. Every muscle in my body is sore & I need a break , though at office people think that I have just returned from a break. I missed home like crazy.

But I am a tough nut. Even with my 7 months pregnancy, I did manage well. I got to see some lovey sights in UK. The fall colours are amazing there & the coutryside architecture is to die for.I saw whatever I could while moving from one office to another.

Here are a few pictues but in reality, I could not capture even a fraction of the beauty.


Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Swaram said...

Welcome back girlie :)
U rock! Glad to know u njoyed the trip :)
Take a break from office and enjoy a long weekend @ home ;)

Lovely pics there ... wonder hw much more beautiful they were in real :D

June Dutt said...

Yaaaayyyyy!! You're back!! Missed you soooo much...

but what a sweetheart you are! You've left a comment on all the mails you've missed :)

Autumn in New York used to be my favourite season...because of the gorgeous fall colours!

You really are a trooper! Seven-month bump and all that traveling! Well done you!

How was the homecoming and the meeting with Ansh after such a long time?

Swati said...

lovely pics ..how is everything going ?

R's Mom said...

Wow...Seven months and all round the world huh...great that you are back and waiting a post on Ansh's reaction after seeing you after so many days :)

Mama - Mia said...

welcome back girl!!

and hats off to you!

get some much needed rest now!

hugs

abha

Monika said...

@Swaram-Aww.....wish I cud take that long weekend.

@June- Hey u M4 right? Why the new profile?

@Swati- All fine. I am so happy to be back

@R Mom- Ansh did very well without me. He is a strong boy :)

@Abha- Thanks :)

Anil P said...

I need to see fall colours for once.

Monika said...

@Anil- Hope u get to see them. They are so worth it.

Ajay said...

Were you in Mumbai as well?

Monika said...

@Ajay- It was just to catch the flights out while I was moving from one place to another