Do you know of a 5 year old who does not want to go to the zoo? Instead he wants to go to the playzone at the Malls. I feel so distressed as a parent. Abhi tells me not to worry.......that he also wants to go to the Nicco Park. But it does not make me feel better.
8 comments:
Hugs Monu! He might ask for the zoo himself in sometime :) Playzones r some of the most discussed things .. he might have been carried away :)
@Swaram- I tried to keep him away from the playzones for a long long while till someone in the family introduced him to it & now it's his fav haunt. But I never thought he'll prefer it to the zoo.
As u said, hope things change
Arey dont worry..its just a phase...I am sure he will grow out of it...since most kids keep discussing it...he may just want to go there to be the part of the conversation...but then dont worry..zoos and animals are evergreen..he will get back to the zoo soon..playzones can be boring after a time :)
@R's Mom- I so want to believe you
you know one of our very wise cousins once told us that parents have just about 5% influence, so dont worry! ;)
but seriously. am sure its a friends thing. i mean we have kept Cub away from malls etc till now, but who knows what will he want when he is 5?!
why not decide a trip to zoo with his friends and their families! maybe those kids have never been lucky enough to experience nature?! :)
cheers!
@Mama-Mia-Yes, that's an idea.
When I took Appu to the zoo she was walking around with a darned expression that really cheesed me off! The next time I suggested the aquarium..she folded her hands and told me....puhleeez...its soooo boring!
Arent playzones are the "in" thing ? Better to give it time..
@Sandhya- Yeah, I hate this commerialisation but guess there is very little we can do. But we just need to keep trying.
Post a Comment